Shipping & Returns
We want your shopping experience with Posteritty to be as enjoyable and pain-free as possible.
If you have any queries whatsoever, please contact us in the first instance and we will do all we can to make everyone happy.
Rates & Delivery Times
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail Post/Airsure unless otherwise specified. Orders are insured in case of damage or loss. Applicable sales taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped. Orders are shipped from Derbyshire, UK and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown. Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
- To keep things simple we charge a flat fee of £2.50 for UK delivery and £4.50 for international shipping.
- All posters are shipped in solid (almost indestructible!) cardboard mailing tubes to ensure that they reach you in mint condition.
- Please note International delivery can take from 5 business days up to 4 weeks, but if you haven’t received anything within 2 weeks please get in touch with us and we will investigate the cause of any delay.
- To try and keep postage costs down we do not send by tracked delivery as standard, but if you would like this option please contact us before purchase and we can arrange it.
- We want you to be very happy with your purchased Posteritty print
- If you have any concerns or issues with your order please contact us in the first instance and we will do all we can to make things better.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply return the print within 14 days for a full store credit.
- To ensure a smooth return please review the below Return Policies:
- Sale items are all a final sale & cannot be returned.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable & return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Posteritty is not responsible for items damaged or lost while being returned.
- Store credits are valid for 1 year